Tuesday, April 21, 2009
{ for fun }
How far along? 13 weeks, 6 days - 183 days to go!
Total weight gain/loss: -13 pounds at Easter, -7 according to ob on 4/14
Maternity Clothes? Loving my Bella Band. A must with jeans. Work pants still fit...gotta love stretch!
Stretch Marks? nothing new here
Sleep? I wish. I'm still up 2-3 times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: Jumping from 1st to 2nd trimester!
Movement? waaaaay to early for any of that
Food Cravings: water with lots of lemon
Gender: Getting myself used to the idea of boy, so I won't be disappointed if it's not a girl!
Labor Signs: not yet
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: margaritas
What I am looking forward to: starting the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: smile & nod at all the unsolicited advice :)
Milestones: perfect NT scan results
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment