Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanug(thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.
Kinda weird that Milli is the size of a lemon, and all I'm craving right now is lemons. Don't eat the baby!!
Feeling absolutely amazing lately. Seriously, if it weren't for not getting my period and seeing our little peanut jumping around in my belly there is no way I would think I was pregnant right now. This is great. Keep it up, body!
Oh, and I'm seriously second guessing our carseat and stroller selections. Better now, than later, huh? I ordered Baby Bargains from Amazon yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to make some decisions soon.
3 comments:
I read your other blog, but I have to say that I am secretly addicted to anything baby related, I am not planning on having more, so I will live through you. Cant wait to see more.
I second-guessed most of our choices, but loved, loved, LOVED what we ended up choosing. (Turns out all the firefighters/EMT/policemen I know all told me I made the right choice too, though they could have totally been lying to me to make me feel better! LOL)
Congrats again!
I found your original blog from thenest.com. Just wanted to say congrats on the upcoming addition to your family. I just had my first baby in February. It is a wild ride!
Post a Comment