Sunday, March 1, 2009
{ great! }
I'm still feeling fabulous :)
Definitely no morning sickness going on here... let's hope it stays that way! I'm tired, but not completely exhausted... just feeling lazy. Like I don't want to do anything. Although I think I will venture out for a mani/pedi later today :)
Mom & I went to Babies R Us last night to shop for Tien-Yueh's baby shower. She's due with a little girl in June. Her shower is in April.
What a trip that was. Mom's a nut! She couldn''t make up her mind on what she wanted to buy. And if she didin't like something that Tien-Yueh registered for, she just wouldn't buy it!
We ended up getting a bouncer seat and some bath stuff... a bath seat, tiny towels & wash cloths, and some classic Baby Magic.
On the way there we talked about all kinds of pregnancy related stuff. About my shower... it'll probably be at Aunt B's house & catered by Milano's. My fav!
And about how she didn't have any morning sickness when she was pregnant with me or Jonny. But Jonny gave her heartburn she never knew existed! She also didn't labor long with either of us. And she went all natural... no drugs. But the drs had to break her water both times. I'm hoping her easy labor gets passed down to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment