Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.
And for the big surprise! I told my mom yesterday :)
It wasn't planned... it sort of just came out in conversation. But I'm excited, and she's excited! Everyone is happy :)
We're still keeping everyone else in the dark... at least until the ultrasound on March 17th.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
{ a sweat pea & a surprise }
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.
And for the big surprise! I told my mom yesterday :)
It wasn't planned... it sort of just came out in conversation. But I'm excited, and she's excited! Everyone is happy :)
We're still keeping everyone else in the dark... at least until the ultrasound on March 17th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment