Tuesday, February 24, 2009
{ another pregnancy poll}
These are silly!
1. Was the pregnancy planned? Absolutely!
2. Were you married at the time of the pregnancy? Of course. For 4 1/2 years.
3. How old were you when you got pregnant? I'm 29 now.
4. Did you want a boy or girl? Healthy!
5. What are you having? Don't know... and I'm not sure we're going to find out either.
6. Do you have a name picked out? Nothing set in stone.
7. What is your due date? October 21, 2009
8. What's the first item you bought for the baby? I bought a few things in the past, but nothing since just finding out.
9. How has the pregnancy been going? So far, great! Let's hope it keeps up :)
10. Any cravings? See previous post about Elias Cole mashed potatoes & bread!
11. How much time are you taking off for maternity leave? Forever... hoping to not ever have to go back to work!
12. Are you having a shower? I hope so!
13. Where are you registered at? No registry yet, but I do have a wish list set up at Babies R Us.
14. Is the nursery done? Oh no!
15. Are you going to Breastfeed or Bottle feed? Breastfeeding is the plan, and pumping
16. Have you been keeping a pregnancy journal? Just here!
17. What's your least favorite thing(s) about being pregnant?
So far... not being able to tell anyone. We're waiting for the first ultrasound.
18. What have you done to pamper yourself during the pregnancy?
Nothing yet...
19. Have you had the crazy pregnancy hormones or has anything out of
the ordinary made you cry? Not yet... well I did freak out on Joe a few weeks ago, but that was before I knew I was pregnant!
20. Will you have a natural or medicated birth? I'm gonna try for natural :) No drugs at all!
21. Have you had any cases of pregnancy brain? Oh yes! I left the fridge open when I left for work the other morning. Thank goodness it was only an inch...and I'm only gone for 6 hours.
22. Are you going to attend childbirth/Lamaze classes? Yes, and breastfeeding classes
23. Do you want more kids? Yes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment