Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{ jinxed }

Well I totally jinxed myself yesterday. I knew I had it coming after a comment like this ;) It all started when I was on my way home from the A&P after picking up dinner groceries - cheese steaks! Don't they sound delish? Apparently not to me... I gave into my first pregnancy food craving yesterday. I drove right passed our house to Elias Cole. I wanted needed mashed potatoes with gravy and a slice of that delicious home made bread. I was half way there before I realize that my belly was driving, not my brain! I came home and scarfed down the mashed potatoes & bread. Therefore totally stuffing myself 15 minutes before I was supposed to start dinner. Duh. Turns out Joe wasn't hungry either - I think he has strep throat. Ew. So instead of dinner, we just went to bed. At 7pm. Well, as soon as I laid down this huge wave of nausea hit me. Like a ton of bricks. I had the cold sweats and everything. So gross. I have a feeling it was not morning, or in this case-evening, sickness. But instead a combo of stuffing myself silly with loads of carbs and that lingering teeny headache, that turned into the headache from hell. I didn't sleep all that great. I had the bed to myself, since Joe was on the couch with his sickly snoring. But I was still up every few hours to pee and load up on Tylenol. I woke up feeling 80% better. No nausea. But the headache is still hangin' on. Enough already! image kfc.com

No comments: