None. No progress at all. I was okay with that diagnosis, until she started talking induction. At which point I gave her the stink eye while sticking my fingers in my ears and humming...
She's out of the office for my appointment next week, so I'm seeing another doctor. No biggie...except that if he doesn't make an appearance by then, I'm going to have to actually listen when the induction talk starts.
My ob only does Monday inductions. There are 3 other drs in the office, and they rotate days for elective services (c-sections & inductions- nothing on Fridays or weekends). Soooo... if I want her to deliver (which I do) it's either the 26th - not even a full week past my due date, or November 2nd. I'm okay with November 2nd... I think. In my selfish attempt to avoid a Halloween baby I may have to cave and go for the 26th... or suck it up and let nature take it's course and be happy with a "little pumpkin" if that' what will be.
But like I said... there will be no further induction talk until my 11:45am appointment next Tuesday. So don't even bring it up ;0)
In other appointment news... I had to have my very first Non-Stress Test. I hadn't felt the baby move all morning... I'm sure he was, I just wasn't paying attention. So they hooked me up to the fetal monitor, gave me a Capri Sun and handed me a magazine. Of course he kicked the monitor as soon as they hooked it up. He is so his father's son!
Today's internal was painful. As in, when she was diggin' around in there I actually yelped. Be nice! And I've been really crampy since then. Not so much fun.
I finally found a pharmacy that was offering the Thimerosal free flu shot. Apparently they are very, very hard to come by in our neck of the woods. Had to travel almost an hour this morning to get there, but it was worth the piece of mind for me. Joe's going to the clinic at Costco tomorrow night for his.
And because I deserve it, I'm scheduling a pre-natal massage for tomorrow morning. Followed by a mani & ped. If he decides to show up, I'll be relaxed & pretty :)
images www.lifecoachingctr.org & firstclassweddings.com
1 comment:
I can't believe you are close enough to be talking induction! That's crazy. Hopefully, he'll make his appearance before the 26th so you don't have to worry about it either way.
And enjoy the massage/mani/pedi. I'm jealous!!
Post a Comment