
I went on a clearance rampage at Home Goods yesterday. All this (minus the fabric) for
$28. And now I have big plans for the nursery decor!
$11 A penny-farthing bike -- actually a votive holder/wall decoration. I'll be grinding off the votive holder-uppers, and spray painting it brown, or green, or maybe blue. It'll hang above the twin bed in the nursery.
$4 Polka-dottie picture frame. May leave as is, may paint to match nursery color a bit better
$2 Black picture frame - will paint to match nursery colors. Will add first ultrasound picture and place on bookcase
$6 ($3 each) "BLOOM" & SPRING" blocks - when I first walked into Home Goods I saw similar blocks that spelled out "DREAM" & "LAUGH" for $12.99 each, I put them in my cart. As I was browsing around the clearance section I found the "BLOOM" & "SPRING" ones for $3 each. How can I pass that up? I can easily paint my own! I think I'm going to do one set with "DREAM" and the other with his name ??
$5 Clock with no hands -- I'll pick up some clock hands at ACMoore tomorrow, the paint that puppy green and add it to the bookshelf.
ps - I just got off the phone with Nicole (from childbirth class, she's due the day before me) She also went to see the Dr. on Tuesday. And she's also 2cm. Dr. S told her she doesn't think she'll make it until next weekend! Now, Dr. S didn't say anything like that to me.... but holy crap. I can't have a baby next weekend. I'm NOT Ready!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment