The view from up here! All belly :)
I really need to have someone (Joe) take some belly pictures before it's too late. I don't have one picture, besides this one, of me pregnant. :-(
And here's a picture of some furniture we purchased for the boy's room this weekend.
I ordered this dresser from JCP for $189.99, with free shipping. Let's hope we have better luck than the crib when it comes to picking it up at the store.
And we picked up this bookshelf from Target for $120.
It's really tall, 6 feet. So it'll fill in some vertical space in his room nicely.
As for the babe himself...he's got some wicked hiccups :) He gets them about 3-4 times a day now, and I can feel them really low in my belly. And sometimes in my butt! I happy he's head down... I think we're at the point where he's running out of room to turn, so I'm hoping he stays that way for 6 more weeks.
I ordered this dresser from JCP for $189.99, with free shipping. Let's hope we have better luck than the crib when it comes to picking it up at the store.
And we picked up this bookshelf from Target for $120.
It's really tall, 6 feet. So it'll fill in some vertical space in his room nicely.
As for the babe himself...he's got some wicked hiccups :) He gets them about 3-4 times a day now, and I can feel them really low in my belly. And sometimes in my butt! I happy he's head down... I think we're at the point where he's running out of room to turn, so I'm hoping he stays that way for 6 more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment