Tell me I'm flippin' crazy for wanting to exchange the espresso crib for a white crib. Seriously... if I even utter the idea to my husband he will start filing for divorce, I just know it.
Oh I'm not going to be any help here!! ;) I'm sure that all the work you've done growing your little guy has earned you some brownie points to cash in. I can't wait to see this nursery!!
3 comments:
Oh, don't! I love the espresso crib! It's gorgeous.
No, the espesso crib is gorgeous! Just go back and look at all those khaki/dark furniture nursery pictures and it will set your mind straight again.
Oh I'm not going to be any help here!! ;) I'm sure that all the work you've done growing your little guy has earned you some brownie points to cash in. I can't wait to see this nursery!!
Post a Comment