Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 14, 2009

{ missing my husband }

Haven't been in the mood to post... at all. I'm missing my husband terribly. He was in Maryland & PA during the first week of August. Home for the weekend, then off to Chicago this past week. He was supposed to be home yesterday, but things got held up, and now he won't be home until after midnight tonight. He'll be home again for the weekend, only to pack up and leave Monday morning for another week in Chicago. The pregnancy hormones are on serious overdrive, and I've been a crying blubbering mess for two weeks now - so not like me to cry and carry on about him being away. I just want him home for more than 48 hours at a time.

2 comments:

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I so understand...hubs has been travelling every week this month (and the last week of July, and the first week of September) from Monday through Friday, home for a day or two, then on the road again. It SUCKS.

And then I think of all the people that don't have jobs right now. It doesn't make it suck any less, but makes me thankful that at least he's getting a paycheck.

Hang in there - it will all be done soon.