My boy Measures about 10.4 inches from crown to rump, or a total length of about 16.7 inches from head to toe, and weighs about 2.7 pounds . At this stage a fetus's eyes are almost always blue and can distinguish bright sunlight or artificial light through the uterine wall. Baby is performing fewer acrobatics as conditions in the womb become more cramped, but still doing a lot of kicking and stretching.
Mama Your uterus is about 3.5 (9cm) to 4 inches (10cm) above your navel. Weight gain is probably between 19 (8.6kg) and 25 pounds (11.3kg). As odds improve that baby could survive outside the womb -- although in a neonatal intensive-care unit -- you may be feeling relieved and excited, or anxious about motherhood, your baby's health, and labor and delivery. If you do experience premature labor, signs include menstrual-like cramps or lower back pain, a trickle of amniotic fluid, or a watery pinkish or brownish discharge preceded sometimes by the passage of a thick, gelatinous mucus plug. Your practitioner often can stop labor from progressing with bed rest, muscle relaxants or other drugs, possibly requiring hospitalization.
I can't believe I only have 11 weeks to go. The days are just flying by.
I signed up for all the baby classes yesterday - Prepared Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Newborn Care. August & September are going to be busy. Joe's going to miss the first childbirth class... he'll be in Chicago :( But Steph's going to fill in. If nothing else, we'll laugh our heads off I'm sure.
The sheetrock guys are here... have been since 7am. And they just told me they should be out of here in about an hour :) Awesome... that means I'm going back to bed!
The spacklers should be here tomorrow & Friday... and then the room is ready for paint. But of course we're not doing that. We're just going to move on to another room renovation! Yipee! Can you sense the sarcasm??
Eleven weeks... he'll be here in eleven weeks!
Oooh.. just wanted to note baby's movement. I did a kick count last night right before going to sleep. It only took 4 minutes for 10 swift kicks :) Guess he just had a few sleepy days.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
{ 29 weeks }
My boy Measures about 10.4 inches from crown to rump, or a total length of about 16.7 inches from head to toe, and weighs about 2.7 pounds . At this stage a fetus's eyes are almost always blue and can distinguish bright sunlight or artificial light through the uterine wall. Baby is performing fewer acrobatics as conditions in the womb become more cramped, but still doing a lot of kicking and stretching.
Mama Your uterus is about 3.5 (9cm) to 4 inches (10cm) above your navel. Weight gain is probably between 19 (8.6kg) and 25 pounds (11.3kg). As odds improve that baby could survive outside the womb -- although in a neonatal intensive-care unit -- you may be feeling relieved and excited, or anxious about motherhood, your baby's health, and labor and delivery. If you do experience premature labor, signs include menstrual-like cramps or lower back pain, a trickle of amniotic fluid, or a watery pinkish or brownish discharge preceded sometimes by the passage of a thick, gelatinous mucus plug. Your practitioner often can stop labor from progressing with bed rest, muscle relaxants or other drugs, possibly requiring hospitalization.
I can't believe I only have 11 weeks to go. The days are just flying by.
I signed up for all the baby classes yesterday - Prepared Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Newborn Care. August & September are going to be busy. Joe's going to miss the first childbirth class... he'll be in Chicago :( But Steph's going to fill in. If nothing else, we'll laugh our heads off I'm sure.
The sheetrock guys are here... have been since 7am. And they just told me they should be out of here in about an hour :) Awesome... that means I'm going back to bed!
The spacklers should be here tomorrow & Friday... and then the room is ready for paint. But of course we're not doing that. We're just going to move on to another room renovation! Yipee! Can you sense the sarcasm??
Eleven weeks... he'll be here in eleven weeks!
Oooh.. just wanted to note baby's movement. I did a kick count last night right before going to sleep. It only took 4 minutes for 10 swift kicks :) Guess he just had a few sleepy days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment