Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{ 22 weeks - 18 to go }

Baby: He measures about 7.6 inches and weighs about 12.3 ounces. Hia muscles are getting stronger every week now, and his eyelids and eyebrows are developed. My baby's acrobatics are pretty constant, and since he responds to sound, rhythm and melody, you can try singing and talking to him. After he's born, the same sounds will soothe him. Mom: Your uterus is continuing to grow, but you're probably feeling pretty good -- no more morning sickness, and your abdomen isn't so large that it's getting in the way very much. You may still be getting leg and foot cramps, as well as mild swelling of ankles and feet.
Yes... I'm still feeling great! I think people are taken aback when I tell them how awesome I feel. Like they almost expect pregnant woman to be complaining & miserable all the time. Ha ha! Baby Boy is moving all over the place... all the time! And I'm loving every second of it. I get worried if I don't feel him every hour or two. I know movement isn't consistent at this point, but it still freaks me out. Nursery progress is coming along. Joe & I found a glider/recliner last night at BuyBuyBaby. It's a little pricey ($600), but it can definitely be used the living room after we're done with it in his room. It's very mature... not so babyish :) Best Chairs Storytime Series Tryp - in Chocolate microfiber with Wheat piping (shown with Celery piping) I love that it reclines to a full flat position! But at the same time it does not look like a recliner at all! And it swivels and glides. And it has a high back so my head doesn't flop all over the place. And it ties in perfectly with his room. Awesome! image: greenpeanursery.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also had a wonderful pregnancy and other than just feeling tired near the end (and the occasional nighttime bathroom breaks!), I had a good pregnancy.