Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

{ 20 weeks - halfway there! }

My baby boy measures about 5.6 to 6.4 inchesfrom crown to rump and weighs about 9 ounces. He can hear sounds by now -- my voice, heart and my stomach growling, as well as sounds outside my body. He will cover his ears with his hands if a loud sound is made near me, and he may even become startled and "jump." Baby boy is moving often, too -- twisting, turning, wiggling, punching and kicking.
It feels so awesome to say boy and he and him! The ultrasound was so much fun. The anticipation was killing me... and as much as I thought I wanted a girl, the moment the u/s tech said "He's a Boy!" it just felt right. We rushed to the mall to buy boy stuff... 5 onesies at Baby Gap. Too cute! And I'm so excited to get working on the nursery. I have a million ideas... I just need to put them all together so they make some sort of sense. I started the registry online at BuyBuyBaby. Joe & I were at the store on Saturday, but there were just too many people and I couldn't even think about starting on that at the time. We're hoping to get there one night after work... less people! Today I went to an ultrasound with Steph. She'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Eeeek!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Any names picked out for him yet?

Rachel said...

Love the makeover on the header ;o)Stock up on the Pee Pee Tee Pee's, they are genius!!