Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{ 12 weeks - WOW! }

I can't believe I'm a third of the way through this pregnancy already. Where has the time gone? Which leads me too... Joe, get a move on that nursery!!
As you move into 2nd tri, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.
I finally got around to telling everyone at work. Shock & excitement was the general consensus :) I'm really looking forward to the NT scan. Monday can't come soon enough. Good thing I have a busy weekend scheduled to keep my mind off of the waiting. Friday night, Good Friday, Mom, Jonny & I are heading to Steve & Wendy's for dinner and to color Easter eggs. Way to bring back memories, huh? I can't wait to make traditions and memories for my sweet little baby :) Saturday I have to work in the morning, then it's off to Steph & Brooke's to make Easter cookies, roast beef dinner, and more egg coloring! Sunday is Easter dinner at Aunt B's. Alec & Brie (who I heard from a little birdie might be starting a family sooner rather than later!) will be in town. Haven't seen them since Christmas so that'll be fun. I hope Aunt Tara will be there too :) I must say, I'm most looking forward to the chocolate cream pie that I'm bringing for dessert! That reminds me, I have to shoot an email to Aunt B... the baby is requesting mashed potatoes please :) Joe's been working some crazy ass hours lately. I shouldn't be complaining... he has a job, which is more than most people can say these days! He left for work at 5:30 this morning, only to come back home at 6 after being told he had to work 1pm to 10pm tonight. Hmph. Then he's off to work again at 5am tomorrow morning, and won't be back until Saturday afternoon. Crazy ass, like I said! Get it all in now, 'cause when this baby gets here I want you home! :)

No comments: