Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{ food }

Thankfully morning sickness has not hit me yet. And I'm hoping that it never does. Although they say it usually doesn't start until the 6th or 7th week. We'll se. But I am having some aversions & cravings already. Aversions: - really just one. I think I already talked about this. Gum. The thought of gum makes me gag. Chewing and not being able to swallow is just a strange, strange concept right now. And all that extra saliva. Totally gross. Cravings: Savory foods. Real foods. Not candy, or chocolate. Or sweets. None of that. I crave chicken francese, and mashed potatoes. And Longhorn bread. And a salad with a nice kicky vinegarette. And chili cheese fries. And garlic sauteed brocolli. Real food. I have had a miniature Reece's peanut butter heart in my drawer at work for over a week now. Normally something like that would not last 5 minutes in my presence. But now... I couldn't care less. I'm doing really good with drinking lots of water. It's really the only thing I've been drinking. Except for the occasional cup of hot decaf tea. But I do need to add more milk and oj, but not near the same time, I've learned. That does gross things to my belly.
Publish Post
So far I'm really proud of myself. Let's hope I can keep this up throughout the entire pregnancy :)

No comments: