Tuesday, February 17, 2009
{ first appointment }
Today was my confirmation appointment at the ob's office. It was pretty uneventful. Boring, really.
I had to pee in a cup so the nurse could do a pregnancy test. Which was positive. Duh.
Then the doctor came in to examine me. My uterus is growing just as it should be. Yeah!!
I changed back into my clothes to meet him in his office. He told me no drinking, and to stick with Tylenol over Advil. Gave me a prescription for prenatal vitamins and told me to schedule my next appointment for 4 weeks from now. Told ya... boring!
I forgot to include Joe in the first OB appointment. I scheduled it for 2pm, not thinking that he had to be there. Ooops. I have to call and reschedule :) I'm hoping I can just push the time back to 6pm on the same day, April 17th.
Oh, and the bras I bought... not working out. I really need something that's all cotton and super stretchy. All I can think about is taking my bra off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment