hey there! I just ran into your blog and noticed we are a few days behind each other for due dates! I wish I would have found your blog sooner! Anyways, my name is Ashley, check out my blog also. I wanted to ask you, did you get a flu shot?
Okay woman- where are you and that baby?!?! I hope all is well, come back to us soon!Best Wishes,Rachel
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hey there! I just ran into your blog and noticed we are a few days behind each other for due dates! I wish I would have found your blog sooner! Anyways, my name is Ashley, check out my blog also. I wanted to ask you, did you get a flu shot?
Okay woman- where are you and that baby?!?! I hope all is well, come back to us soon!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Post a Comment