
Our family room
The above pictures are Before - right after we moved in. I did what I could to make it look less like a hunting lodge, and more like a place I wanted to watch tv after a hard day at work. Notice how LOW the ceiling is... barely 7 feet high. Two hundred years ago, the farmers that lived her must have been really short!
Here's a current During shot - Whoa! Huge difference, huh?
See the red chimmeny in both pictures? And how we knocked out that bump out wall to the left. That's where the attic stairs where. And see that big window to the right? We added that to where the computer was... makes a huge difference in how much light we get in there now. So now the plan is to add new studs and vault the ceiling. Awesome!
But the big question is... can it get done in 8 weeks before the boy gets here?
No comments:
Post a Comment