I hope not, I eat them every morning. My container today says.91 lbs.Yummy!Juliawww.babyschetky.blogspot.com
Your post made me laugh. I did the same when pregnant and all was well.
My mom ate a TON of strawberries throughout her pregnancy with me, and I now have a small birthmark in the shape of a strawberry on my upper thigh. She swears it's as a result of all those berries she consumed, LOL.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hope not, I eat them every morning. My container today says
.91 lbs.
Yummy!
Julia
www.babyschetky.blogspot.com
Your post made me laugh. I did the same when pregnant and all was well.
My mom ate a TON of strawberries throughout her pregnancy with me, and I now have a small birthmark in the shape of a strawberry on my upper thigh. She swears it's as a result of all those berries she consumed, LOL.
Post a Comment