Now on to picking out 3.5 million other baby related items. This is so overwhelming!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
{ stroller shopping... again }
And I think we are finally done this time!
Baby Jogger City Mini - in Black
Can't beat the awesome folding action! :) There is an optional car seat adapter attachment so we'll only need one stroller from birth to toddler. Nice!
And I've read a few not so great reviews on the Maxi Cosi Mico infant seat, so we are switching it up to the Grago Snugride in Platinum.
Now on to picking out 3.5 million other baby related items. This is so overwhelming!
Now on to picking out 3.5 million other baby related items. This is so overwhelming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love them both! We have the Maxi Cosi and LOVE it! It is sooo light and easy to carry compared to all our friend's car seats. I am not sure what they reviewers had problems with, but we have nothing but love for it~
Post a Comment