Steph's having a baby! OMG... my little sister is having another baby :) I'm so freaking excited for her! She just found out this morning. And it's a big secret... she's not sharing with anyone other than me and her husband until Sunday, Mother's day. Right now her edd is January 12th. A 2010 baby! And only 3 months older than my little one :) Oh, I'm so psyched! Our babies are going to be so close!
Well, I hate to follow up that awesome news with whining... but it has to be done. I haven't really complained at all during the last four months. So here it is...
My back is killing me. Really low. Usually only at the end of the day. Hurts to roll over in bed.
Speaking of bed... hating the fact that I can't sleep
on my back any more. Seriously sucks. So now I'm not sleeping well because my subconscious is so worried about rolling over to my back {which, of course, is the most comfortable position now}
One more. Headaches. And allergies. Never had allergies issues before. I woke up at 6am Sunday morning with the start of
another sinus headache behind my eyes. Without even brushing my teeth {gross!} I went to the grocery store to pick up some children's Claritin. Within one hour I was feeling 100% better. Good to know that I have some relief if it happens again.
Ok, enough complaining. :)
I'm off to check out strollers & car seats today. I know I said I was certain we were going with the Maxi Cosi set, but now I'm second guessing. And I want to be sure before we register for anything. Today's task - Maclaren Techno xlr & Graco Snugride.
And since I haven't done one of these in a while -
How far along? 15 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still down. According to our new scale, -10 prepregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? Nothing that hasn't been there forever
Sleep: Eh, see above
Best moment this week: Hearing Steph's news - Milli's going to have a new cousin!
Movement: Maybe, but I'm not sure. Probably just gas.
Food cravings: No. Nothing.
Gender: First maternal instinct fail. I've got nothing. No gut feeling at all.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Margaritas
What I am looking forward to: feeling movement, scheduling the big u/s
Weekly Wisdom: forgive quickly - mom & I had a huge fight over the weekend :(
No comments:
Post a Comment