Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

{ anxious }

I am so anxious for the NT scan next Monday. Joe was able to change his schedule to accommodate a 1/2 day, allowing him to go with me. I'm excited about that :) I've had a serious lack of pregnancy symptoms for the past week, which has caused me to worry endlessly that there is something wrong with the baby. That we'll get to the ultrasound next Monday and won't see that fluttering little heartbeat. I'm scared. I'm sure it's nothing. But that doesn't make me less worried. It's going to be a l.o.n.g week of waiting. On a lighter note :) Mom & I spent the weekend in PA. We went to Tien-Yueh's baby shower. What a blast! I was great to see her & Aunt Nancy. I betcha it's been 10 years since I've seen either of them. Tien-Yueh looks fab... she's due June 19th with a little girl. All the cute pink & ruffles gave me major "girl fever". The shower itself was just classy. It was held at this fab restuarant, George's, in the bar area. No games, no cutesy theme, no cheesy decorations. Classy & elegant. I told Mom to take notes :)

No comments: