Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

{ feeling great }

No complaints here! I did have a few short bouts of nausea the last couple of days - it comes when I don't eat for a while, or when I eat total crap {chicken fingers & fries - I'm done!}. But Mom picked up some Gin-Gin drops and they seems to work really well. They almost make me puke when I first put them in my mouth, but after a minute I feel so much better. Nothing else is really going on. Still fitting into all my pre-preg clothes. I do need some new shirts/lightweight sweaters, but I've needed them for a while now :) It's a balmy 65 degrees here today, same as yesterday. And I'm making a major effort to get my tush outside for a nice walk. I really need to start exercising... don't wanna turn into a whale!

No comments: