Back to the scope. I tried it on Saturday.. no ferning. Why do they call it ferning? They should call it crystalizing or snowflaking. It does not look like fern! Again on Sunday...nothing. This morning... mini ferns! Again when I got home from work.. more mini ferns! Mini ferns mean ovulation is pending. Full ferning means ovulation is here! I'm hoping our timing is right on this month.
I've also been doing some cervix checking. High & open for the past 2 days. And I still have ewcm. It's looking good.
ps.. Steph is about a week late, but still no positive preg test. We'll see :)
Monday, February 2, 2009
We had a bad weekend. And that's all I'm going to say about that.
But it passed quickly...
I got my new Fertile Focus scope in the mail on Saturday. Wow, that thing is pretty nifty. And I like it more than peeing on a stick every day... it's so hard to tell if the test line is darker or the same color as the control line. Really, they should make opks for dummies. And I like the scope WAY more than temping. I gave that up over a week ago. Mainly due to the slowest thermometer every. What a pain in the butt that thing is. If we don't get pregnant this cycle I'm going to buy a regular thermometer, one that beeps much faster!
Back to the scope. I tried it on Saturday.. no ferning. Why do they call it ferning? They should call it crystalizing or snowflaking. It does not look like fern! Again on Sunday...nothing. This morning... mini ferns! Again when I got home from work.. more mini ferns! Mini ferns mean ovulation is pending. Full ferning means ovulation is here! I'm hoping our timing is right on this month.
I've also been doing some cervix checking. High & open for the past 2 days. And I still have ewcm. It's looking good.
ps.. Steph is about a week late, but still no positive preg test. We'll see :)
Back to the scope. I tried it on Saturday.. no ferning. Why do they call it ferning? They should call it crystalizing or snowflaking. It does not look like fern! Again on Sunday...nothing. This morning... mini ferns! Again when I got home from work.. more mini ferns! Mini ferns mean ovulation is pending. Full ferning means ovulation is here! I'm hoping our timing is right on this month.
I've also been doing some cervix checking. High & open for the past 2 days. And I still have ewcm. It's looking good.
ps.. Steph is about a week late, but still no positive preg test. We'll see :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment