Happy Valentine's Day!
We're havin' a baby!
After 3 very vivid "positive" dreams early this morning I decided to just do it. I went downstairs to test around 4:30 this morning. And I was in total shock when that second line showed up! I ran back upstairs to tell Joe :)
How are we going to top this Valentine's day for years to come? :)
According to thebump.com, I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. And my due date is October 21st. We are freakin' PSYCHED!!
Symptoms: Nothing that made me think I was pregnant. My period wasn't due until Tuesday, so I didn't 'miss' it yet. I've been pooping like crazy for the past week, which is a nice change. Used to be once a day. Now it's more like 5 times a day. I didn't think anything of it until I got the hpt. And my boobs kept popping out of my bra last Wednesday. But I just attributed that to the crappy 6 year old bra. Nope.. they are definitely getting bigger by the minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment