Sunday, February 22, 2009
{ feeling great! }
I can not get over how great I've been feeling this past week. {although, now I'm sure I've just jinxed myself}
I'm tired... but not that 'extremely exhausted' they all talk about in those pregnancy books. And my boobs are a little sore, usually later in the day. But nothing to complain about that's for sure.
I haven't had one single sign of morning sickness... and I'm secretly hoping it stays that way.
I haven't been obsessively hungry. Most of the time I have to force myself to eat something, because I really don't even have an appetite. But when I am hungry I find myself still craving savory over sweet. Garlic sauteed broccoli is constantly on my mind.
I'm getting super anxious about telling people now. I really want to share the news! But we're going to hold off as long as possible... hoping to make it to my appointment on March 17th.
My mom was telling me that Jackie & Mark are expecting... and I found out from Aunt Becky that she's due October 11th. Ten days before me! And they've already told the world. That made me a little mad jealous anxious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment