Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

So I'm not ovulating. Or I don't know how to read these stupid ovulation tests. I've tested every day for the past 8 days and got all negatives. When it says the test line should be as dark or darker than the control line, am I wrong to think it should be glaringly obvious? Day 5 has the darkest line so far, but I wouldn't say it is as dark or darker than the control line. Joe thinks we're covered since we've been bangin' almost every day. His words.. not mine! And why is it that time just flies by during your normal life. But when you have to count ovulation days, and period days, and how many days till testing.. time stands freakin' still. We started this whole baby thing less than two months ago and it seriously feels like we've been at it for a year! My heart goes out to everyone who has been trying for years. I just can't imagine. I pray we don't have to go through something like that. Tomorrow is another day. And another test. Cycle day 19, ovulation test day 9.

No comments: