Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I finally got my period today. Three days late. Better than the 10 days last month. I'm not sure what is up with my body lately. I have had 28-day cycles for the past 15 years...and now all of a sudden we start trying to have a baby and this happens.
It's kind of a good thing that it didn't happen this month. My new insurance starts Jan.1, so I would have had to use our crappy insurance from Joe's company for a month, then switch everything over. Now I can just start with my good insurance from the get-go!
I'm not surprised that I didn't get pregnant... I ovulated way later than I thought. And it doesn't help much that we are following Shettles Method for a girl, so we are trying before I even ovulate.
I'm off to Target to pick up some ovulation test sticks for next month. Crossing my fingers this works!
PS - Steph's not pregnant either. They're "not-not-trying". :c)

No comments: