A fun little diddy I saw posted online :)
Madame Zaritska's Birth Prediction
Here what she had to say today:
The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the wee hours of the morning.
| After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
We'll see about that! I know for sure that my kids won't have brown eyes... I remember freshman biology. Genetics will only allow for light eyed babies for us.
I have blue-green eyes, Mom's are green, Dad's were blue & Jonny's are the color of the deep blue ocean. Joe has blue eyes, Emma, Joe & Steph all have blue too. No way my kids will end up with brown eyes! Brown hair, maybe. But not brown eyes!
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment